About Qii & QiiT
Queensland International Institute (Qii) RTO No: 31353 CRICOS Provider Code: 02763G and Queensland International Institute of Technology (QiiT) RTO No: 41174 CRICOS Provider Code: 03486D are two separate Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
Qii and QiiT are two separate Registered Training Organisation’s (RTO) working under a third-party agreement who operate from one location. The RTO’s are maintained by the same management team and are individually responsible for maintaining their own scope of course delivery. Details of responsibility include:
- Delivery and Assessment: All courses for Qii and QiiT are delivered and assessed by trainers an assessor who have been employed by Qii, and have agreed to work across both RTO’s
- Educational Support: Qii and QiiT share an Educational Support team that consist of the Academic and Student Services Departments
- Practical Placement Monitoring: Monitoring is completed by the above-mentioned trainers and assessors for both Qii and QiiT students
- Attendance and Progression Monitoring: Qii and QiiT share a dedicated Academic Department that is responsible for monitoring the progression of all students, regardless of the enrolling RTO
- Completions and Certificate Issuance: Qii and QiiT share a dedicated Academic Department that is responsible for overseeing the completion of all students, regardless of their enrolling RTO. Each RTO will issue their own individual Certificates and completion documents that will be registered to individual RTO
We are situated in the CBD of Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia; and are also registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) which allows us to invite International students to study with us holding Australian student visas.
As our slogan says ‘Education for Everyone’, we aim to provide Quality Nationally Recognised Training for Everyone.
At Qii/T, we create a caring and supportive environment to enable our students to focus on their studies. Our courses provide you with opportunities to put your learning into practice at various qualification levels, enabling you to gain accreditation to fast track into either university education or employment. We strongly encourage our students to become 'active learners,' developing their skills whilst increasing their proficiency in English language communication. This approach to education will prove invaluable to you throughout your life across a very wide range of both personal and professional encounters.
Every student undertaking a training program at Qii/T will gain sought-after transferable employability skills, recognisable by employers and other training institutions throughout Australia. Time management and the ability to meet deadlines will play an important role in your training program. During your studies with us, you shall compile a portfolio of evidence (plans, reports, assessments, schedules, drawings, PowerPoint presentations, etc.) which you can use to demonstrate your abilities to future employers.
- Complete attention to academic and personal needs
- Personal tutoring on Assessments
- Individual student-teacher contact
- Challenging and diverse study activities
- Regular and structured academic counselling and feedback on progress from trainers
- Flexible and free-flowing study sessions
Facilities and Services
At our modern campus in the heart of the Brisbane CBD, we have thought of everything to ensure our students are comfortable and well looked after.
We have equipped the student lounge with new PC’s and laptops.
FREE WiFi throughout the campus.
An extensive academic library stocked with textbooks, reference books for the courses we are delivering. New books are purchased every month or whenever necessary.
5 light, roomy air conditioned classrooms to provide a comfortable and ambient learning atmosphere.
Qualified and friendly trainers who listen and encourage students to learn.
Comfy suspended chairs with lots of cushions to relax in while you read in peace.
A lounge with a snugly rug and a Guitar for strumming soft tunes.
Soft music and video clips on a continual broadcast.
An outdoor alfresco area where students get to enjoy some fresh air.
A game of FOOSBALL with your student friends or gathering around the many tables and chairs helps students to mingle and form friendships.
An active student association offers students many fun and interactive events, mainly once a month but sometimes more often. It’s not unusual to see the trainers and staff get involved too!
With a fully functional kitchen including big fridges and several microwaves students and campus staff can bring meals, heat them up or cool them down; and sit together to share stories and food.