Qii Scholarship for Nepalese students
Queensland International Institute Sponsored Scholarships will be awarded to those high school graduates best meeting the requirements determined by our scholarship committee. There are different types of scholarship awards and they are limited. Review of each submitted application will be made by the selection committee at Qii. The references provided by applicants may be contacted by telephone or email. Selected applicants may be interviewed by the scholarship committee. The scholarship recipients will be notified by email.
Applying for future student scholarships
To assist you in completing your scholarship application form we recommend you refer to the Qii courses (Business, Hospitality, Community Services (Aged Care, Early Childhood Education and Care)). If at any stage you require assistance with your application, contact the Scholarships Officer at [email protected].
● Who is it for?
The scholarship opportunity at Qii is open for application to high school graduates who are willing to study in Australia with Queensland International Institute. If you think you deserve this opportunity, you are encouraged to apply.
● Amount of Scholarship
Category A: Full (Tuition Fee) Scholarship
Category B: 60% of Tuition Fee Scholarship
Category C: 20% of Tuition Fee Scholarship
Category D: Initial 3 Months Free Accommodation
AU$1,500 for every award winner
How to Apply for Scholarships
1. Make sure you have all required documents
- Academic documents (eg. Highest qualification, results, etc)
- English Language Proficiency Documents (eg. IELTS)
- Any Awards or Certificiates of Appreciation
- 2 Reference Letters
- Passport Photocopy
2. Complete an application form online (online form)
- All questions must be answered
- Incomplete applications will not be evaluated
- Applications must be made online
- Complete essay
3. Send all documents to [email protected] as an email attachment*
You will need to submit a complete application by 01 December 2017 to be considered for a scholarship for study in 2018.
- Applicants will receive the scholarship award on the sole decision and discretion of the Qii scholarship Award Selection Committee
- The applicant must be willing to study the mentioned programs at Qii, Brisbane campus in Australia
- The visa refusal or grant is not in any way the concern or responsibility of this institution and the institution will not be responsible for any kind of loss including finance, time or anything else
- Scholarship recipients should lodge their visa application from agents recommended by this institution
- Scholarship recipients should study at this institution as a full time student
- Recipients are not allowed to claim more than is declared on the scholarship certificate
- The program fees mentioned in this document may change without prior notice
- This scholarship is only open for applicants who are Nepalese citizens at this stage. This may change in the future
- Scholarship recipients must commence their studies only during our prescribed intakes
- Scholarship amounts will be paid directly to the Queensland International Institute
- Decisions regarding selected recipients by the Qii Scholarship Award Selection Committee are final
- Qii will not share your information to third parties or other situation apart from the processing of your application
※ Note for applicants registering with Yahoo & Hotmail email address:
A confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive this email, in the first instance check your "Junk Mail / Spam" (some email services automatically redirect receipt emails to their junk mail boxes). If you still haven't received a confirmation email, please contact the Scholarships Officer at [email protected] or [email protected]qii.qld.edu.au.
* If you attach low quality scanned documents, it might slow down the processing of your application